- 2 8oz containers fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 beaten eggs
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon green tea powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 9 inch prepared graham cracker pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until it turns smooth.
- Next, mix in the green tea powder, eggs, and vanilla extract until lightly and creamy. And then, pour into the prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until the center jiggles evenly when the cake is shaken lightly.
- Lastly, refrigerate 1 hour before serving.